Thursday, November 13, 2008

My My How the Time Does Fly!!

School, work, sleep, school, work, sleep. It seems like a never ending cycle. Today I met with some people in the Health Services department and got some of my questions answered. Although I will miss being in the barn constantly, I am really excited to start the Paramedic Program. The internship is not a possibility right now unfortunately, but Rhonda, one of my teachers who helped me get out of the mess that I made, told me to find one for spring instead. So I will take classes at Kirkwood in the Health Science department to get my prereqs out of the way as well as doing my internship.

Work has been going well. I had a slight problem on Tuesday. I checked the "time off calendar" and noticed that I didn't have Thanksgiving break off eveen though I had asked for it months in advance. So I went in to talk to the manager in charge of the scheduling and we got it fixed and I asked for Christmas break off as well. Well, speaking of work, I better go get ready!

No comments: