Friday, April 15, 2011

Back to Business

My grandparents and parents stopped by for a speedy visit today. It was very windy, rainy, and cold out, plus I had to feed the horses, so we only spoke about 10 minutes. Mom had to go use my restroom and get a drink for Dad so he wouldn't be parched the rest of the way to Cedar Rapids. Dad is attending a men's conference while Mom and my grandparents are going to be visiting my aunt in Swisher. Grandma is so funny. She kept trying to get me to say that I am having issues with my brother, which I was able to dodge. She started out with "How are things going? How are you? What is new?" then just came out and asked "How's Micah doing?" I had to roll my eyes since she just wanted me to admit that he and I are at odds. We have another situation like that going on in our family, and we don't need another.

No comments: