Saturday, April 30, 2011

Prom King

I had just gotten home from getting a few groceries when I got a text from my mom saying that my baby brother, Reed, just got Prom King!!! I am so proud and happy for him!

We have also had a few visitors at the farm in the form of Guinea Fowl hens these past few days. A couple of them are solid white, while the others are a dark gray. They usually come around at 7:30ish and are very verbal. They come around the house area and eat worms and bugs. Occasionally one will get left behind and then find their reflection in my big living room window and squawk at its reflection. The other day a duck accompanied them and it was by my window along with a couple of the hens. One of the hens started squawking and pecking at its reflection in the window and then left. It was so cute seeing the duck with them and the song "One of These Things is Not Like the Other" popped right in my head.

Madusa's owner has been coming around more and riding her so I have been riding Barney more. Lately he has been going a bit faster than normal, especially when Paige is around so I am trying to slow him down a bit.

That is about all that is happening lately.

No comments: