Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Looking Ahead

I am going to be going North to visit my family. I plan to leave after chores on Saturday evening and coming back on Sunday night. Unfortunately, I won't be able to stay until Tuesday. My cousin, Rachel, is coming to Iowa from Boston to visit for a few days and will be in Britt on Monday. My cousin and my mom have tried to get me to stay or go up to play cards, but I can't. It would be nice to have that little vacation, but other opportunities will probably come around.

Right now I am working on my 500-piece puzzle and listening to Eminem. The past couple nights I have been listening to music and working on the puzzle and I have quickly remembered why I love puzzles so much. They are relaxing and a way to unwind and not watch TV or be on the computer all the time.

No comments: