Sunday, April 24, 2011

He Is Risen!!

The prophecy has now come true. Jesus Christ destroyed the temple and, on the third day, rose it up again. This temple, as his persecuters failed to understand, refers to Jesus Christ himself.

Looking back, I didn't do such a great job with my nail-biting this year, but I did blog every day. The beautiful thing about that is, I got out a lot of feelings that would otherwise eat at me for days, thus causing me to lose sleep and be stressed out constantly. I can always go back and edit entries later, another beautiful thing about blogging!

Easter mass was very nice. I was able to remember most of what I was supposed to sing and I did it in a dress and heels!! I'm surprised my mother didn't whip out the camera to take pictures to capture this rare event. The family get together was a blast. I was able to see everyone, play with the dogs, eat homemade ice-cream, and play a couple games of Hands and Feet. I got back around 9 this evening and I'm surprised I'm not more worn out.

No comments: