Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Just Sayin...

When you are trying to repair a relationship, is it really a smart idea to expect that person, and that person only, to contact you? Is it a smart idea to post stuff about that person without getting the facts in order, instead putting in names that have had absolutely nothing to do with what has happened in your life? Is it a smart idea to publicly call out that person and say "here I am, wanna fight?" Apparently that is what is expected of me.

As I have stated in a previous blog about my brother wanting to fix our relationship as brother and sister. I only stated my views of why our relationship is how it is today. Well, I had apparently pissed him off and after the shock of seeing how he is still acting like a immature brat, I have decided to just let it go. According to him, I am the one who has to know his daily schedule, call him in his free time, and talk to him about my current events. Excuse me, but I am not the only one who knows how to work a cell phone, or drive a car, or send an email, or send a message on Facebook. Just sayin'. Speaking of Facebook, he also removed me from his friends list and didn't answer any of my phone calls. Ok, so if he wants to continue to act like an immature brat who is also bashing me online and giving "knee-jerk responses" then I'm just fine with that. I have more things to worry about in my life than people like him.

Just sayin'. G'night!

No comments: