Thursday, March 17, 2011

Focus, Focus....What??

Today was pretty confusing for me. It seemed my mind was all over the map and I just couldn't concentrate on a single task like I normally can. I am normally a living memopad, people tell me information such as a date that a horse/person is coming/leaving, events that are coming up, and important appointments that need to be remembered...and I remember them easily. Some people think it is freaky, while others find it quite helpful. Today was a definite off day.

This morning I went to see a dermatologist to see what was going on with my forehead breakout, which was more for my mom since she worries about everything. Otherwise I was just going to let it clear up on its own. I was filling in the paperwork and kept mixing up the simplest stuff on there. For example I would put today's date as my date of birth and my date of birth as today's date. Before I left for the appointment, I had eaten breakfast, looked up the directions to the place, and gotten ready as I would any other morning, so there was nothing out of the ordinary there. I just brushed it off as me not being a morning person and continued my day. Not much really happened until chores. During turnout, the youngest horse in the barn snuck a bite of my arm leaving a lovely bruise on my bicep. That really sucked. Stalls went fine, Jan had to pick some up since the other stall cleaner hurt her back the night before. As we were bringing the horses in, I felt a headache coming on, probably from Jan's constant jabbering and going in and out of the wind constantly. After chores, I went grocery shopping and also had a hard time focusing there. I actually forgot my PIN number...which was really embarrassing. So the car ride home consisted of prayers for guidance and a lot of concentration. I guess I was due for an off day, the last few days were pretty nice with it being my birthday and having a day off after a 2 month stretch. Hopefully tomorrow will be better!

Good night all!

No comments: