Thursday, March 31, 2011

Melting Pot of Thoughts

I have felt very drained all day again today. My mind was so out of focus, and Father Huber's newest picture had a caption that said it all. It was a picture of a bunny with a pancake on its head saying "I have no idea what you are talking about...so here is a bunny with a pancake on its head." Another example of how I felt: Everyone seemed to be saying "wop, wop, wop" like the adults in "Peanuts" do. I about lost it with Jan today. She is just so annoying and I am too polite to tell her how I feel. Some days, I wish I wasn't that way. This post is obviously going to be very short. I am going to turn in early in hopes that I feel better to conquer another day tomorrow. Hopefully I can get as much done as I did today amidst a foggy mind. G'night, readers.

No comments: