Saturday, March 12, 2011

So...

Hey, all! Today was very blustery day. The winds were really nasty this morning and I was thankful for having a horse attached to me to keep me on the ground! I don't have a lot to post about today...

I passed up another opportunity to go out and have fun with some friends tonight. I should have gone, but I just didn't feel like it tonight. The last time I was too exhausted and tired to go out. One of these days, I'm going to actually go have some fun. Oh wait! I will have one soon! My mom is coming down from Britt to pamper and hang out with me for a day. I am sooo ready for it! I haven't had a day off in quite a while. Lately I have only been taking Sunday mornings off to go to church and get some errands run. Otherwise I just work all the time. It sounds boring, but right now I have the energy and I get to be around horses all day so it is definitely a win-win situation most of the time.

Of course I get tired and a little burnt out, but Sunday morning is actually enough for me. It's refreshing being able to have that little time off where I can dress up a little, and go to mass. It's also nice that I know the priest personally, so we get to pick on each other every once in a while and I have someone to say "hi" to.

No comments: