Thursday, March 24, 2011

Today was a nicer day. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and we didn't get any rain! It was nice to have a break from all the precipitation that Spring brings. Things on the farm went as usual, and Jan was working in the small barn, so I didn't have to hear a lot of yacking and humming from her. I also got some errands done today. I went to the bank during lunch and got some groceries after chores. Otherwise, I had the usual chat with the boarders. I love it when they come around. We get to have a few laughs, play with the horses, and have a good time. One of the boarders, Jolynn, invited me to go with her to the Iowa Horse Fair in a couple of weeks, but only time will tell if I can go or not. It would be great to have another day off and actually go out of town.

It's going to be another early morning tomorrow, so until tomorrow readers!

No comments: