Saturday, March 26, 2011

Movie Night

This morning Paige asked me if I wanted to go to a movie with her and I said yes. We went to see "Battle: Los Angeles" and it was pretty good. It had a lot of action, had a creative storyline, and the effects were pretty cool. A funny thing happened while we were out. After buying our tickets, we went to the concession stand to get some popcorn and drinks. We got a large bucket that was over-flowing and Paige asked me how we were expected to make it all disappear. I jokingly said, "Oh, I'll just dump half of it on the floor." Ironically, halfway through the movie, I accidentally tipped the bucket of popcorn that was on my lap just enough for it to dump most of the contents on the floor. We had only eaten about 1/4 of the bucket and luckily had some more on the bottom so some of it was saved. What is still scary is how I said it would happen, or that just over half of the bucket was spilled!

Otherwise, today was just like any other. I'm going to hit the sack so I can be ready for church tomorrow. Ttfn!

No comments: